How do all these spams in asian languages go through?

You'd think they would've picked up on it by now

Comments

  • Mods are still sleeping I guess, we probably dont have any EU mods, idk

  • @Master said:
    Mods are still sleeping I guess, we probably dont have any EU mods, idk

    I didn't mean mods. They should have some kind of filter in place. Considering these are also english forums

  • @HellDescent said:
    You'd think they would've picked up on it by now

    The system does pick them up and typically the mods take them down pretty fast. It boggles my mind how many must actually be trying to push through if we are seeing this many make it.

  • @HellDescent said:

    @Master said:
    Mods are still sleeping I guess, we probably dont have any EU mods, idk

    I didn't mean mods. They should have some kind of filter in place. Considering these are also english forums

    Just like ingame, BHVR prefers to hire manpower to deal with such problems instead of implementing a proper automatic solution for this.

    Its probably cheaper this way because mods are not payed afaik