Nemesis vs Bite the Bullet
Was healing while I was infected by Nemesis while using Bite the Bullet. I coughed and the killer heard me, I thought I would be silent or is this intended?
Was healing while I was infected by Nemesis while using Bite the Bullet. I coughed and the killer heard me, I thought I would be silent or is this intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pain hurts you as much as anyone, but you would prefer others do not know that.
When healing yourself or another Survivor
, Grunts of Pain and all noises related to the Healing action are suppressed:
"I can do this." — Leon Scott Kennedy
Going by this description you're only silencing Grunts of Pain and healing related sounds.
Coughing because you’re infected doesn’t count as “grunts of pain” - that’s fully intended.
It’s why plague somewhat counters iron will - you can hide your injured noises, but she’s still going to hear you throwing up.