Why no pinned comment explaining the event?

So can one of the mods/devs do this, its be good to allow alot of your players to read and understand how the event works?

What is the event?

What are the rewards?

How do you get the rewards?

Etc. Etc.

If anyone knows 100% all the info and wants to leave it in a comment (I can probably copy and paste in OP for others to easily see) thatd be amazing! Sadly I dont know all ins and outs so I dont wanna put false info out

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Good point, I was in the middle of writing one when you posted - sorry I didn't get chance today to get it ready in advance, my bad.

  • @Mandy said:

    Good point, I was in the middle of writing one when you posted - sorry I didn't get chance today to get it ready in advance, my bad.

    I would of done one for you myself to pin but sadly I'm not able to get on and actually find out everything there is to know.

    But it's all good just made a post as I assume its be helpful to most players, thanks mandy!