Funny snowman, I like this.
This game needs a little more of these things.
Not maliciously weakening the killer.
I like this interesting and cute snowman that can be interacted with.
This game needs a little more of these things.
Not maliciously weakening the killer.
I like this interesting and cute snowman that can be interacted with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might think it's cute from the killer side, but this is an absolute detriment to regular gameplay for a solo queue survivor. There is enough issue with immersed survivors who won't work on generators, this only exacerbates that problem.
It's bad for the Killer aswell. These things grant more health states than Dead Hard
Didn't think about that, plus they are recovering from status effects while hiding as well.
They recover from status effects too? Who thought this was a good idea
Just about anyone at BHVR.
What should I have expected