In-game sounds

is the sound when playing killer still inconsistent and a buggy mess? Sometimes i wonder if i failed to hear a sound or it was because of the game -_-

Comments

  • @ProudRinMain said:

    is the sound when playing killer still inconsistent and a buggy mess? Sometimes i wonder if i failed to hear a sound or it was because of the game -_-

    I've noticed I don't hear the screams of some survivors...I thought maybe it was just a perk...

  • It is. I don't even hear generator popping from time to time until I look at how many generators are left and I'm missing one. Survivor not making any sound when they're on the ground been here for years now. Survivors getting free iron will here and there despite not having the perk, A dull totem getting cleansed sound when there's no survivor on it(Probably a ghost),etc List goes on.

    There's even some on survivor sided like Killers not making any vault sounds or using their powers, Got screwed by those too.

  • All kind of sounds are buggy mess. Also scratch marks are bugged for weeks and noone cares about it.

    And from survivor side, some maps have really buggy TR that sometimes dont make any sound whatsoever unless the killer is already up your ass

  • @Myla said:

    It is. I don't even hear generator popping from time to time until I look at how many generators are left and I'm missing one. Survivor not making any sound when they're on the ground been here for years now. Survivors getting free iron will here and there despite not having the perk, A dull totem getting cleansed sound when there's no survivor on it(Probably a ghost),etc List goes on.

    There's even some on survivor sided like Killers not making any vault sounds or using their powers, Got screwed by those too.

    Wasn't that 'second-to-last gen makes no completion sound' bug fixed?