Perk Randomization

Hey team! First of all - thanks for creating an amazingly fun game to play.

Question - is it possible to create the option to randomize which perks you bring into a match? Both on the killer and survivor sides? I think it would be fun to challenge myself to use perks I don’t always go to immediately. Also, might add an extra layer of keeping things interesting for players who are “getting bored” or looking for something further to try?

Comments

  • Many people do that already using perk randomizer websites, I get it would be more convenient to do in-game but I doubt we'll see this anytime soon.

  • I’d settle even for a random character select button in the character select menus.

  • I'm using this website whenever i want a challenge =)

    Play DbD with style and randomness! Supports choosing the killer/survivor perks to randomize and comes with OBS streamer mode. :)


  • @Anniehere That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!