PC - Garden of Rot Addon does not work

DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Play a game as "The Artist"

Step 2 : Bring the Addon "Garden of Rod"

Step 3 : Swarm a Survivor using the "Dire Crow" ability

Step 4 : Wait for the survivor to finish the "Repel Swarm" action

Expectation: Garden of Rod will apply "Exposed" onto the survivor

Actual Result: Nothing happens.

Additional information

  • Character played: The Artist
  • Perks played: Tinkerer (lvl2), Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (lvl3), Grim Embrace (lvl2), Franklins Demise (lvl2)
  • Map: Coldwind Farm: "Fractured Cowshed"
  • Offering: Ebony Memento Mori
  • Frequency: Always

Did anyone ever playtest this...?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'll try it right now.

  • DESCRIPTION

    Step 1 : Play a game as "The Artist"

    Step 2 : Bring the Addon "Garden of Rod"

    Step 3 : Swarm a Survivor using the "Dire Crow" ability

    Step 4 : Wait for the survivor to finish the "Repel Swarm" action

    Expectation: Garden of Rot will apply "Exposed" onto the survivor

    Actual Result: Worked 5/5 on Meg x2, Dwight, Jane, Dwight

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: The Artist
    • Perks played: Hex: NOED lvl 3, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance lvl3, Discordance lvl 3, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt lvl 2
    • Add ons: Irridescent Feather (slot 1) Garden of Rot (slot 2)
    • Map: Red Forest: Mothers dwelling.
    • Offering: Black Ward
    • Frequency: Always


  • Garden of Rot has the survivor exposed for 4 seconds (for some dumb reason) after repeling crows. Not a bug (unless you hit them right after they repel the crows), but a really bad addon for the Artist

  • I don't think so. If I'm able to hit someone with a bird in chase, it completely removes their ability to dead hard or speed boost after the hit. It's just, down. I also use it a lot when protecting a hook. I'll throw birds at the unhookers, and follow close until they finish the repel. If they wait until after I hit them, it just makes the full chase easier.

  • I was completely unable to use it on my setup. I hit survivors shortly after the repel. Survivors told me that they never saw the exposed status on them.

  • Perhaps it is some oddly specific bug together with the perks and addons I've used?

  • I dunno, you could try to test it and see? At least run the same setup and see whats up.