Are there any rewards for linking your steam and epic account?
If theres no cosmetic or anything I am really nervous to do it. My luck will be the new epic account with override the steam one.
Do we get some kind of gift for it?
Tagged:
BHVR
If theres no cosmetic or anything I am really nervous to do it. My luck will be the new epic account with override the steam one.
Do we get some kind of gift for it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are no rewards for linking the accounts.
I opened a new account on Epic and i got the "Kabuki Grim" charm in my inventory.
I don't know if we are going to get it after linking Steam account but this is the only "Reward" you are going to get once you have Epic account.
Mandy people still having that charm still I saw one player with it and a few huntresses.
That's since been removed from your inventory