PTB on Epic ?
Hello guys , one of my firsts post. I don't know if i am in the right section or if it already has been asked , but i can't seem to find any answer for my question :
Is DBD on epic store gonna have PTB like steam ?
I explain my situation :
I already own dbd on steam but for the sake of convenience I would like to have two separate installations linked by bhvr account, one normal and one in ptb, which is why I took the game also offered on epic
thank you for your answers
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
There will not be a PTB on Epic Games Store, no - it will still be just on Steam.
thanks for your answer this way i'll be able to know wich installation i'll have to delete. do you know if it is planned in the future ? or it will never happen ? thanks !
I don't believe it's planned for the future - that's not to say that it can't happen at some point but I don't believe it will.
I wish we would get an extra application of DBD on console (like PUBG for example) so we can also experience PTBs which then would prevent game breaking updates on console aswell like the Resident Evil chapter back then..
Thats how most games on epic game store run their PTB's its just an extra add on or extra game added to the store. No idea why BHVR doesn't plan on doing both considering the amount of bugs that pop up on console, and now a new epic store client thats bound to have its own issues.
Anyway thanks you all for your answers , you make me believe a little bit again in this community ๐
What's the point of buying this game on Epic since Steam offers a PTB before the updates kick in? Consoles are reasonable, some of players like playing on controller instead of keyboard + mouse, but Epic literally has nothing to offer.
Damn, I got DBD on Epic Games and I really want access to the PTB, but since I don't have DBD on Steam, I can't play the PTB.