Medkit & healing Boon exploit still not fixed, why?
I think everyone knows what I am talking about. I am just curious why is it not fixed yet being the fact that recently there was a bug fix update.
Tagged:
Mod
I think everyone knows what I am talking about. I am just curious why is it not fixed yet being the fact that recently there was a bug fix update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe because it benefits survivors...
If it wasnt fixed or even mentioned it means that the devs see 6s heals as not broken, that should tell you everything you need to know about how they balance their game
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.