I don't see why people have issues with tunneling
I mean, have you ever seen a killer ask for a change to the default gen mechanics, that it should be locked for a set time every time after the survivor progresses 33% on it?
Asking for mechanics to hinder the killer's main objective by forcing them to change their target before completion every time they make a progress (hooking 4 different survivors to death) seems comparable to asking for mechanics to hinder the survivor's main objective(repairing 5 different generators to completion).
And there are perks to achieve somewhat similar results. Killers have Deadlock, and survivors have DS. I don't see why people aren't satisfied just by using those perks to counter opponents' play.
Comments
No sir it was not. No worries.
I sometimes say what's on my mind without wording it in a sensitive way.
I tunnel 1st Survivor. Then the 2nd SUrvivor. Then SLug both for the 4K. It's the way to KILL and pip or get lucky and double pip.