Kill rates statistic should be replaced

I would really want to see hook rates instead, I think that is way better representation about killer strength.

Let's be honest, 2k just doesn't mean anything. You can get 2k from 2 hooks and 10 hooks. That difference is huge.

Also it would be nice to show pick rates again, which they didn't last time. I think it's because there are killers with super low pick rate and that just doesn't look good, so they rather show kill rates only. This way killers seem more balanced.

Deathslinger's pick rate must be amazing now, RIP.

Comments

  • Tbf besides pig and bubba I don’t see hook rates being insanely different

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Tbf besides pig and bubba I don’t see hook rates being insanely different

    It would show how many killers get kills from camping...

    How 2k game usually looks like: you manage to get kill during game and then you camp second survivor when all gens are finished.

    Mainly: I bet killers wouldn't be that close to eachother. Stronger killers get those kills from actual hooks.

  • Yeah I guarantee the 2k statistic is inflated by hard camping/tunneling and last second NOEDs, turning a horrible loss into a so called "balanced match"

  • @Sludge said:

    Yeah I guarantee the 2k statistic is inflated by hard camping/tunneling and last second NOEDs, turning a horrible loss into a so called "balanced match"

    I mean, I wouldn't really balance based on it.

    You have Hag, Trapper, Oni, Bubba, Pig, PH and probably some others where it would be way lower.

    But it would be still interesting to see and compare with kill rates maybe.

    But I definetly think that kill rates are inflated a lot.


    Show only high MMR stats would be interesting too.