I like Tricksters mechanism for throwing ranged attacks better than Huntress. Just a playstyle preference, I’m not claiming Trickster is statistically better at getting kills than Huntress.
I've seen controller users play Huntress really well - I just don't know how they do it. It feels less punishing to miss as Trickster as you can re-adjust if you miss the first knife.
Huntress feels a lot more rewarding for the simple reason every throw is significant. If you land a hard knife with Trickster you don't get much of a reward.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Tricksters mechanism for throwing ranged attacks better than Huntress. Just a playstyle preference, I’m not claiming Trickster is statistically better at getting kills than Huntress.
Trickster is painful to play as and has 0 map pressure, so I'm going with Huntress.
It depends on how good u play as him
I've seen controller users play Huntress really well - I just don't know how they do it. It feels less punishing to miss as Trickster as you can re-adjust if you miss the first knife.
Trickster is incredibly boring. Huntress however is very enjoyable.
IMO:
Trickster is fun to play as, unfun to play against. Huntress is not as fun to play as, but more fun to go against.
Huntress feels a lot more rewarding for the simple reason every throw is significant. If you land a hard knife with Trickster you don't get much of a reward.