What I expected from this game

I've been playing some matches lately and then they were fine and I have reached gold grade too. Also I liked how that the mmr and sbmm are completely good. But let's be clear... This game is kinda fine and bad at the same time. I like the mmr and it's points, I'm surprised that people still slug even though it loses your mmr which I don't do that as killer because I wanna play with high mmr. But I'm glad that epic games was new to crossplay but I'm worried that those fortnite kids are gonna play this game and think that it's bad, which fortnite is already resurrected by kids... Also it means that there will be more hackers too, which I ran into one and which I felt bad for the demogrogon sinces months ago. This is what I expected on this game including: Toxicity, Clicky Clicky, Knerf knerf, weird usernames, bad players and salty survivors.

Comments

  • Slugging does not make you lose MMR?

    MMR is based on kills and escapes and that's it, currently.

  • @Fantasy said:

    Slugging does not make you lose MMR?

    MMR is based on kills and escapes and that's it, currently.

    MMR isn’t quite just kills and escapes. Kills and escapes determine if the rating goes up or down, but the exact amount they go up or down depends on other factors such as relative ratings of the killer and survivor, and supposedly also at what point in the match the survivor escapes or was killed and how long the match was. So while escapes and kills determine the direction the rating goes how far it goes depends on other things.