All I want for the Legion changes

I'm going to keep my changes as simple as possible. Nothing controversial. I'm going to give the bare minimum! I'll keep it mostly numerical and QoL changes. Surely this isn't asking for too much.

Basekit Changes

Movement speed - 150% from 130%

Fatigue - reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.

Basic Attack penalty - removed

QoL: Recovery will now begin when The Legion begins their fatigue instead of after.

QoL: The frenzy gauge will now pause when performing an environmental interaction such as kicking a generator or breaking a breakable wall

QoL: Grabbing a survivor (in a locker or on the ground) will no longer fully deplete the power gauge.

Add-ons

Friendship Bracelet: increase the range to 8m (from 4m)

Never Sleep Pills: increase the range to 12m (from 8m)

Defaced Smiley Pin - Now Green (rare)

Legion Pin - Now Purple (very rare)

Nasty Blade - Now Yellow (uncommon)

Filthy Blade - Now Green (rare)

I said bare minimum. I'm not smart enough to think of a change to Frank's/Stab wounds above reworking them entirely to give them a new effect.

Comments