When will SoloQ be improved?

Sick and tired of lame solo games back to back that people DC on my team or force themselves to die on first hook and in the end I DC/kill myself too. When is soloq gonna be improved? Spent an hour or two in this game and it does not feel rewarding at all as soloq survivor. What do people behind this game want to achieve?

DC penalty isn't stopping people from DCing. You need to come up with a better solution than thinking about adding bots in place of survivors who DC. Not to mention if for some reason a PC player gets disconnected on Steam because Valve is doing something on their end, you slap a DC penalty to that player. You are brave enough to implement a DC penalty system yet your system isn't even capable of distinguishing a player commanded/caused DC or it is an uncontrollable DC (Valve-sided.)

I've been having ######### games back to back and in the end I DC'd too. Game isn't doing better than it used to. The reason pissed off/frustrated people that come back to this game is because some of us have been around since the launch or close to that. We have seen how the game evolved in years. The people I met on other games and on DbD, not many of them are playing DbD anymore. So in case you have no plans to consider improving soloq, this game is gonna suffer the same things again and again and people are going to come back to the forum posting the same things.

The art design team is doing their best and they create some of the nicest outfits. What about the gameplay? It's not where it is at. I'm almost devotion 12 and I hate to say that every time I get off from another game and hop on to DbD, I hope to have a better experience and it just doesn't happen at all.

Comments