Looking for players
I have been wanting a friend group for my dbd games. anyone want to join in? just comment your discord and we can play.
Tagged:
BHVR
I have been wanting a friend group for my dbd games. anyone want to join in? just comment your discord and we can play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please make sure to keep your topic titles relevant to the post - thank you. I've edited yours.
oh im sorry
sure, add me: kkkilan#8412
You can add me malee#7519
sorry for late response im not normally on the forums over the weekends.
I’ve been looking for friends to play with as well solo queue is eating me alive!
Briannah Brutal #4858
Add me ! Voidsent Phantom#0616