Okay so I traveled to the future.....
To the year 2075, where CPU's are running at 25GHz and have 300 cores, and the solid state drives operate at light speed. Yet still, Dead by Daylight takes 3 hours to patch and update. FailFish
Tagged:
BHVR
To the year 2075, where CPU's are running at 25GHz and have 300 cores, and the solid state drives operate at light speed. Yet still, Dead by Daylight takes 3 hours to patch and update. FailFish
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this is about Steam - it's not just DbD, other games are also having this issue. Hunt Showdown struggles with it as well.
(and imagining going to the future and not getting me next weeks lotto numbers, shame on you :) )
Well I'll have you know I did get the winning lottery numbers. I am after all writing this from my 200ft yacht :)
only 200ft? I'm disappointed
@MandyTalk did you ever download and install on playstation?^^