What's your best survivor story where you died, but you saved your team?

I took aggro for an entire game, they did gens (they also took 0 hits and unhooked the killer's face), and I was the only one hooked by the end.

they all got out.

This is kinda a story about getting tunneled and not having great teammates, but, hey, it counts. sorta.

Comments

  • I dropped a pallet on Bubba and was facecamped for the whole game.

    The end.

  • I died because I cleansed 5-stack devour hope after getting unhooked and the spirit showed up right as I finished cleansing it, so I destroyed it in her face but that meant she knew I didn't have DS so I died.

    This was at 4 gens, so I knew the game was likely over anyway, and although I did actually have DS it didn't mean anything if I could just be mori'd, so I just went for it.

    As I was being lifted into the air by the entity, the killer disconnected. No clue why she quit - she immediately just said "gg" in postgame chat and left, so it wasn't a game crash.

    So technically that counts?