Artist needs some work

I've played a few games with the Artist and, even though she can be fun, can also be a bit...better

Mostly with her recharge speed and addons. I mean, an addon that lets the crows stay on a survivor 0.5 seconds longer? That doesn't really change much

Anyway, i'll leave it with you guys, chow

Comments

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    I've played a few games with the Artist and, even though she can be fun, can also be a bit...better

    Mostly with her recharge speed and addons. I mean, an addon that lets the crows stay on a survivor 0.5 seconds longer? That doesn't really change much

    Anyway, i'll leave it with you guys, chow

    you can get injured states if you point two crows at a gen, but delay placing the second one and walk backwards a bit.

    even better if you're using hands + carrion.