Disco Ace and the Hag
First part
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/295951/how-to-get-victor-to-play-right
So, Disco Ace here and your guy was just out for a stroll in an automobile wreckin' yard with some of the survivors from the Campfire. The Hag shows up and she starts putting the moves on me. I'm like 'Hey baby, I know it's cold and all but I think Charlotte would be pretty angry if you tried to make me your own personal disco inferno'
The Hag didn't seem to like that too much but, hey, I prefer my ladies with actual skin so we play a little friendly game of tag. Eventually, she catches me and I'm on a hook and she's trying to talk to me and I'm like 'Hey baby, if you just wanted qt with the Acester we could just see if they have some coffee and burgers to fry up around here'
I look around and one of the other survivors is working on a gen and the other two are crouched sitting down in a corner swapping campfire stories so I know they won't be spying on me and my new admirer so I show the Hag some of my dance moves.
Well, I plumb wiggle right off the hook by accident and the Hag doesn't like that that much. I keep on trying to tell her she's not my type but she keeps after me. She's really into me, you know? I think the shirtless David was trying to get her attention but it's like I told David; that's just cheesy and the ladies, they like style, which is why she's got her full eyes on me.
So she knocks me down and then licks my blood and I'm thinking 'Cool, the lady's got some serious kinks' so I just hanker back down on the hook and we get some good one on one time talking to each other while the night whiles away. She seems kind of angry but, hey, I get it. Unrequited love sucks and I'm just not that into her.
Disco Ace signing off for now. Peace.
Comments
How to have fun in dead by daylight: