Pallet Drops
Can we please get the pallet drops fixed on console tired of pulling down the pallet on the killer and be thrown on the same side with the killer
Can we please get the pallet drops fixed on console tired of pulling down the pallet on the killer and be thrown on the same side with the killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on PS4 and I don’t have this issue. If you want to drop a pallet, make sure you’re on the right side before you drop it.
I'm always on the other side of the pallet
You'll have no problem recording footage and sending it to BHVR then.
Also, most likely latency.
I'm on PC. Since the Artist release I don't have your issue, just pallets won't drop. I'll frantically be mashing the spacebar to drop and absolutely nothing happens. IDK if they changed pallets in the last patch but they seem bugged. I don't have this issue with vaults though.
I've had this issue for a very long time sometimes. They are aware of it and have been for months at minimum. I don't see it improving.