Do you think a good killer is one who knows the ins and outs of their power or one who can m1 well
The title was too short so I didnt really get to say what I meant fully. Do you think a killer that knows how to use their power extremely well or a killer who knows how to run loops effectively and win mostly off m1s is the better killer. Personally I consider the better m1er the better killer as a term for all of them at once but the one who knows the power better at that specific killer.
For example a Blight that can get downs and win without using their power except for mobility is the better killer imo because they could pick Billy or Demo or any killer except for the 110s or nurse and perform just as well more or less (in chase at least) but I would consider someone who knows how to use Blight almost perfectly to be a better Blight because they know that killer really well but that may mean if you make them play any other killer they will fail miserably because they never learned how to loop as an m1.
Which do you think is more important in defining a "good" killer.
Comments
Depends on the killer you're even playing. No Nurse is gonna ever try and probably won't even get normal hits.