I Wanted to Rage Quit For The First Time Today
But my disconnection penalty was already at half an hour so I didn't :)
But my disconnection penalty was already at half an hour so I didn't :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sounds like you’ve rage quitted before.
This is the guy with the utterly mysterious account-based DC
Why is your dc time so high? Are you playing killer at a higher SBMM and getting frustrated? Are you getting downed too quick by certain killers you find unfun to go against?
Um...no. Network Connection Not Found/Host Disconnection.
Internet issues
People people...as I've said in the title...I've never rage quit before...geez...
Well that would negate the whole point of this thread now, wouldn't it?
I’m just saying.
“But my DC penalty was at half and hr”
That tells everyone you’ve DCd either raging or other reasons. You didn’t state it was your internet anywhere..
That was an interesting plot twist.
I said in the title I've never rage quit before.
;)