The hacking problem

I am currently being held hostage by a hacker that stopped the end game collapse timer. Ive been gone AFK for now 15 minutes and that hacking nea is still there, wanting to make me disconnect. I can t just DC every time that happens considering the amount of those hackers. BHVR can we PLEASE disable DC penalty if we can't have a proper anti cheat software that does at least a half decent job. I love the game but r n bessides completely quitting I don't see any other option....

Comments

  • @Zak said:

    I am currently being held hostage by a hacker that stopped the end game collapse timer. Ive been gone AFK for now 15 minutes and that hacking nea is still there, wanting to make me disconnect. I can t just DC every time that happens considering the amount of those hackers. BHVR can we PLEASE disable DC penalty if we can't have a proper anti cheat software that does at least a half decent job. I love the game but r n bessides completely quitting I don't see any other option....

    Pls BHVR, this even happened to me, multiple times, do something for Dbd's sake