Bhvr, this is getting ridiculous!
Survivor is too easy, Killer is too hard, and there's an outburst of hackers and cheaters! Console players can't turn off their Crossplay to avoid hackers because then they barely get any matches, so we're forced to play with the noob cheaters.
What has this game become? When did it become so one-sided and a welcome mat for hackers?
You guys need to do something! Stop leaving us in the dark and please SAY SOMETHING!!
Comments
Bhvr: Na, but you can buy new cosmetics, we added a new "sale" thing on the shop that way you can buy our cosmetics and we won't fix the game.
As far as queue times I've recently been playing PS4 with crossplay off and I tend to get almost instant lobbies as killer. When I play a 2-man swf it takes maybe 3-5 minutes a lobby. A bit longer once it gets to around 3-4AM and then around 5 it just kind of stops.
No real opinion on Killer hard, survivor easy. I don't play the game at a serious enough level to care.