Am i really the only one that thinks Survivor side is way too easy these days?
I've been escaping alot in the last few weeks, so much more than i used to and i haven't changed the way i play at all. Survivor seems too easy, so easy its kinda boring
Am i the only one who feels this?
Comments
I feel that sometimes the MMR makes it a little to chill now unlike before IMO
Nope, survivor has been always the easier role, except solo queue but yeah, 2 man ez mode, 3 man why even try mode, 4 man usually ez escapes.
Only solo queue and killer require skill and knowledge, the rest not really especially with how people play these days.
SWF, yes. Solo, hell no.
I am Solo, so what does that say?
That you are good/above average/ and make smart plays.
Not trying to sound rude, just that you know what to do unlike most people that just hide.
Says you've been lucky or playing against newb killers.