Is SBMM broken these days?
I’ve been solely matching with level ash and bronze for these days(without any exception, and I’m iridescent 1 survivor , and they’re definitely new players. It was not the case several days before, what is happening??
I’ve been solely matching with level ash and bronze for these days(without any exception, and I’m iridescent 1 survivor , and they’re definitely new players. It was not the case several days before, what is happening??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure this thread will be full of "grades aren't used for matchmaking", but look at the perks here:
You have teachables from 4 different survivors. The others clearly have their own characters' perks and some general ones. That alone is enough to show how busted matchmaking is. The others are probably all new players with <20 hours in-game each, and they get matched with you, and you've played long enough to unlock several characters' teachables. How long do you think that Spirit player is gonna keep playing killer if their games are like this?
The new player experience sucks.
Update: my friend plays on Switch has the same experience this night. He is matching with all ash ranks. I switched off cross-play it seems working. So we’re suspecting the SBMM is not properly working for Epic game players
There's definitely something wrong with it. But it is DBD after all (our loveable buggy mess).