Upgrade
Finally got a ps5. Dbd runs smooth on it. Had no idea how bad it was on ps4 until I experienced it.
also, demons souls is still ######### awesome all these years later.
blood makes the grass grow
kill kill kill
Finally got a ps5. Dbd runs smooth on it. Had no idea how bad it was on ps4 until I experienced it.
also, demons souls is still ######### awesome all these years later.
blood makes the grass grow
kill kill kill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sure wish BHVR would deliver on their promise of 60 FPS....
This. A thousand times this!
Electrolytes, it's what grass craves.
Yeah, when I was lucky enough to get my Series X day 1 last November the quality has been night and day. I have no clue how I ever played it on last gen.