Cheaters, cheaters and... CHEATERS!
Anyone else having more cheaters in their matches then you usually get? A few months ago i almost never got cheaters in my matches. In the last 48 hours i got 3 cheaters. I feel like this is getting out of hand. How long will it take before Behaviour will do something about this? I feel like the Easy Anti Cheat system is not doing anything at all. I get a feeling Behaviour doesn't care about this problem, same thing for reports. I stopped reporting with tickets because they don't even reply on it. Why don't they reply on tickets and at least thank you for doing THEIR job!🤬
I still have 3 recordings left with evidence. If a mod / admin wants to see them pls respond.
But i don't think they will!😣
Comments
I've seen exactly 1 cheater in the 2.5-ish years I've been playing dbd. It still shocks me how many cheaters people have seen and I feel lucky that I haven't run into the same problem.