Buying bloodpoints?
Have the devs said whether or not they’ll let us buy bloodpoints? Time saver microtransactions are nothing new and to be honest, I’d love an option to spend money on BP and save some time grinding.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Down vote
So far, they will not sell bloodpoints.
And I truly hope that will never be the case.
If they create bloodpoint microtransactions i will straight up quit playing the game, uninstall and forget about it. Pay to win mechanics is the absolute scourge of multiplayer games and the last thing DBD needs is that type of cancer.
All you get for leveling up characters is cosmetic clothing.
oof roasted
Its not like I can take those bloodpoints and buy tier 3 DS or 30 ebony mori’s.
Not happening. We want to keep the store purchase strictly optional and without in-game advantages.
Wallet Warriors UNITE!!!