Please Don't Farm Your Teammates
Please, it's a pain in the ass when you only get someone off hook to farm them for BP. I'm not talking about if they're killing themselves on hook, cuz then yeah, they deserve it.
But if you don't have BT and the killer is on your ass don't get the person off hook just so they can get downed and you get away. That's just aggravating enough, and yes this is a slight complaint because the current MMR system is broken. You can do 3 gens and run the killer for god knows how long and your MMR goes down because you died since the killer won't get off you. Like holy #########, how is that fair?
I don't care what my teammates do as long as they aren't being a ######### and screwing a teammate over. Yeah, this post was mostly just a bit of a rant because I keep getting ######### in solo-queue. Ran a killer for 4 gens, prevented a teammate from getting hooked, did a gen with someone else at the start, and my MMR goes down cuz I died. Very fun game, truly 10/10.
Comments
if you not using ds and caught first, no one can save you if killer doing right
killer have to kill first guy quick as possible
Why should I have to use a perk if my teammate is gonna play #########? Also what if I didn't have Laurie, what would you tell me then "tough luck"?
Most of the good perks are locked behind a paywall and saving iridescent shards for other survivors is a pain in the ass. What then, wait god knows how long for the perk to appear in the shrine? How fun.
Yeah, I do have Laurie but I hate running the same meta build over and over just to have fun. My teammates don't have to have BT to unhook me, but the smallest thing I can ask is for them to take a hit if they're unhooking me in the killer's face.
Other survivors are only there so i can use my perks to leech bloodpoints faster, there is no such thing as "teammates" its everybody for themselves, live or die and find another match ASAP.
Here is the build:
Why wouldn't you assume your teammates are going to play selfishly? Have you ever played a game where people DIDN'T do that? If you do not abuse DS, you are begging to get tunneled out. It is not your teammates fault you are gimping yourself and the team just because you live in an idealistic fantasy world.
Do what you want, that is what your teammates can and will do. I just do not see the point in complaining about dying because you are running garbage perks. Usually survivors just run this stuff without question.
this is party game so everyone can't expect esport shits
don't think hook progression is your lifes like other games
if you hooked without ds count that as dead it can happen everytime..
Blame the recent challenges.