The Artist is kinda similar to Legion, huh?

They're both information/looping killers with powers that aren't super dangerous* (with addons that inflict major debuffs).

The main difference is that Artist's power is higher skill to use effectively. that and range.

What do you think? Do you think they kind of act as foils to each other, gameplay wise?


*to clarify, I mean immediately dangerous when used for information. it's dangerous in the same way deep wound is. you'll go down if you don't get rid of the birds. I don't mean close range bird shots.

Comments

  • You don't think The Artist's power is dangerous? You trippin.

  • @Impartiality said:

    Lol, the artists power gets easy downs. Legions power can’t down at all. How is there even a comparison lol

    well, they're both information killers.

    also, I did say they're foils to each other, meaning similar but different.

  • @Impartiality said:

    Lol, the artists power gets easy downs. Legions power can’t down at all. How is there even a comparison lol

    Interesting how you added “easy.” Have you even played her before?

  • @Fantasy said:

    You don't think The Artist's power is dangerous? You trippin.

    I don't mean that it's not dangerous, it's just not the same as a hatchet or something.