Can not receive advent calendar rewards

Platform: PC - Epic Games

The issue: I have not received any advent calendar rewards since I started playing three days ago.

Steps to reproduce: Just log in?

How often does it occur: Everyday since the calendar rewards began dropping

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • My wife and I got the first 2 or 3 rewards but nothing else. We have been playing every day since the start of December.

    I know this is just an extra from the devs but if you are promising something I would expect to receive it. ;P

  • If you are sure that you did not receive the rewards, you would need to contact Support

    Please note, the rewards are given out at 11am each day, so you need to log in after that time, and before the next day's 11am time. And if you're in game at the time, you would need to restart your game.

    Also, rift fragments do not give an in-game pop-up notification, bloodpoints and iri shards do give the pop-up notification.

  • @Mandy said:

    If you are sure that you did not receive the rewards, you would need to contact Support

    Please note, the rewards are given out at 11am each day, so you need to log in after that time, and before the next day's 11am time. And if you're in game at the time, you would need to restart your game.

    Also, rift fragments do not give an in-game pop-up notification, bloodpoints and iri shards do give the pop-up notification.

    What timezone each day? I haven't had a notification for several days now.