Cannot Purchase Leader. Shrine of Secrets.
Anyone else encountering this issue? I'm trying to rebuy.
Purchase Failed.
The item could not be purchased. Please try again later.
Anyone else encountering this issue? I'm trying to rebuy.
Purchase Failed.
The item could not be purchased. Please try again later.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I spend so much BP getting Dwight from 30 to 40 yesterday.
I just got BHVR'd again.
- Fire Up
- Leader
- Stridor
######### the shrine.
My friends and I can't buy Leader. It won't let any of us.
You're not the only one. I keep encountering the error even after restarting my game multiple times.
Same here... :'(
Same problem for me. Tried to buy leader for the blood points and it wouldn't let me.
Heh, at least its only Leader and not BBQ that's bugged, am I right?