i hope model fix of claire
if this character didn't wear blue jean and red jacket
no one can recognize this is collab character
if this character didn't wear blue jean and red jacket
no one can recognize this is collab character
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they need to fix her. I do hope down the line, they will let us pick a different character portrait. Like swapping Jill’s for Claire’s
I'm still very unhappy with what they did to Claire. She's my favorite RE character and they did her so dirty.
Fix for Claire please
I think they touched her up some, but it's not enough. I hope they do the character some justice soon - this model looks nothing like her.
Judging by the fact they haven’t fixed it yet it seems like they are happy with it
Yeah, Claire looks pretty bad. I really hope that they fix her.