Ghostface just feels annoying to face (not loop wise)

Like i know hes a m1 killer but the reveal just feels so cheesey a lot of the time. Center of my screen doesn't work. But behind walls does. He also has cooldown addons base now so most ghostfaces just keep going back into it until they eventually expose you (which won't take long) like looping him is easy but nightshroud in general just feels annoying. Anyone else find him kinda annoyin (not overpowered) just annoying?

Comments

  • Yeah, it's pretty annoying that the kit can accomplish next to nothing by comparison to the others, yet people still feel the need to pitch complaints about it.

  • I agree, something needs to be done about his awful reveal mechanic.

  • He's absolutely annoying to face

    Even if they fixed his completely busted reveal mechanic, I've had it happen way too often where he will stalk you to 99 and then later in the game in the middle of a chase he will stalk you and put you in exposed and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't know about anyone else but he doesn't feel like a killer ambusing the prey he's been stalking when we're in the middle of an open space and I'm staring him in the face...