I love The Artist.
Never really had a favorite killer to play until now, I really like everything about her currently, her power is super fun to use. That's all, just wanted to give some good feedback <3
Never really had a favorite killer to play until now, I really like everything about her currently, her power is super fun to use. That's all, just wanted to give some good feedback <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If she stays the way she is right now I might have found my main. She has a bit of everything that I like from other killers. Being able to snipe like Huntress, map control like Plague and an attack that goes through walls like Nurse.
I love her too! Thanks BHVR for this creation.
Mommy is great yes