Migrate from Epic Games to Steam?
So if I have dead by daylight on Epic Games, is it possible to get dead by daylight on steam for free and link our steam account from there? If no, will this feature be added in the future?
So if I have dead by daylight on Epic Games, is it possible to get dead by daylight on steam for free and link our steam account from there? If no, will this feature be added in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for free, no.
However yes you can transfer progress.
Thanks for the info!
I'd like to clarify cross-progression itself is free you just can't get dbd on steam for free, just in case I wasn't clear 🧍
yes, it's clear. Thanks for clarifying it.
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but since this is the first google result for the question I'm asking I figured I'd post this here just for future's sake:
When I transfer progress to Steam, will I have to buy all the licensed DLCs again? Or will I get to keep the characters that I bought on Epic Games?