Why do I get pros as a first time killer??
If the thought be hind the "skill" based match making is that as a new killer you should get newer survivors right? So why don't I? Never played the spirit before, never even considered it, and I got 4 players with each over 4K hours in my lobby. I have never played the twins before and damn near the same thing, how is this? Getting tired of 2 downs and a single hook.
Comments
There is no skill in this matchmaking
And MMR you get at start is average MMR of all of your killers.
Just a thought... did you try to create a smurf account with the free Epic DBD download and it didn't work out?
๐คฃ๐
Starting from scratch is hard, doubtfully that's a "smurf" account.
Sometimes even I want to return back in time and keep all my knowledge about the game.
Next goal: invent time machine to erase all traces of Mikaela Reid from history. That would prevent (or delay) appearance for boons and ultimately save the universe.
Killers are doll for survivors to have fun.