The Beast Awakens Bugged
Tried 3 times: Once Scratch Mirror Myers, Another with Ghostface, and then with a normal Legion (All equipped with Beast of Prey) and hit only when undetectable. Still no achievement.
Tagged:
Pending
Tried 3 times: Once Scratch Mirror Myers, Another with Ghostface, and then with a normal Legion (All equipped with Beast of Prey) and hit only when undetectable. Still no achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can confirm. This is not achievable atm.
For me too ! I'm playing on PS4, I've tried with Michael, Huntress... wait till the perk activate. Nothing
Just came on here to report the same thing.
I did it once as Freddy (mistakenly confusing Oblivious for Undetectable...oops), then did it properly with Ghostface, then flat out just using the perk with Trickster and only hitting when Bloodlust activated. Still nothing.
Then tried twice with Scratch Mirror Myers, before and after the new patch, still nothing. Tried it once more with Huntress, using ONLY that perk, and got more than 6 hits with it. Still won't achieve.