Japanese People...

Lol it is kind of weird and maybe racist, but, on my plateform PS4, I've made a constatation, why the japanese people joins a lobby, then leave it immediatly after, and with no reasons ?
I mean, as a killer, sometimes a japanese team, the four of them joins in, wait 5 seconds and leave immediatly ? Why ?? Or last time I played survivor, we were 3 randoms, ( 2 germans and me as French ), set ready, killer ready too, and we waited like 10 minutes someone joins, we had like 15 japanese people that came and left, even if the lobby was ready to go, and finally after a spanish folk joins in. Why, Japan ? So weird ! Anybody already experienced the same ?

Comments

  • Ping maybe?
    I'm pretty sure japanesse people won't have a good ping playing against you unless you are in japan yourself or very close...

  • Its a ping issue.
    I also have problems with asian Killers having green ping just to turn red during the 5sec countdown, and discovering asian PSN accounts after the game.

    That should not be happening as frequently as it does.
  • If you are playing poles apart, you will usually have 300+ ping, which is a terrible ping to play with. 
  • I dont think its about Ping, On Ps4, Its not like you supposed to know how much it is...I dont know exactly how the network works on PS4 but I know that my console is configured in French, wich means that i mostly meet in game(S) ( Dbd, GTA online, H1z1, Dying Lights...) french or close-country players, such as Spanish, German or Italian people, but sometimes, the game decide to send me waves of japanese people, and sooo they all acting like this. x)
    but i have a good connexion mostly and Japan is like 12.000 km from where I live.. so, I don't know
  • But I guess you're right about Ping, finally it can be only this, I don't think its trolling or something else.
  • @Venzhas said:
    I dont think its about Ping, On Ps4, Its not like you supposed to know how much it is...I dont know exactly how the network works on PS4 but I know that my console is configured in French, wich means that i mostly meet in game(S) ( Dbd, GTA online, H1z1, Dying Lights...) french or close-country players, such as Spanish, German or Italian people, but sometimes, the game decide to send me waves of japanese people, and sooo they all acting like this. x)
    but i have a good connexion mostly and Japan is like 12.000 km from where I live.. so, I don't know

    It doesn't matter what region you have on your console.
    And having good connection won't make the ping any better if you are from japan playing against someone from france.

  • Just like everyone else is saying it likely has to do with ping. I live in North America and i would be doing the same thing if i was queuing up with folks from Russia.

  • Okay, thanks, so I guess there is nothing to do, just waiting longer.  :p