I Want a Christmas Killer DLC

Hi, I am new to this thread. Is this like an official thread that game developers see? It seems like it is. Anyway I basically sought this out cause I was thinking this game was great for Halloween and I played a lot and then I thought the only other special day I and many other people enjoy just as much if not more is Christmas so why not have some Christmas horror DLC to bring more players to the game during a more cheerful time of year where players may look to play something else like myself. So, then I was also thinking about DLC developers could add that is Christmas themed. Some that I think would be good are Krampus, ghosts from the Christmas Carol (including but not limited to the grim reaper), yeti, some kind of wickedly designed snowman or elf, and lastly maybe the Grinch (which would definitely be a more evil spin on the character with blood involved).

Comments