Displaying boon totems for the killer.

Searching for boon totems by sound is not enough. The killer needs to see the aura of the boon totem within a radius of 8-12 metres. Or, when the killer is near the boon totem, make the sound of the boon totem much louder. 

Comments

  • I would argue that it needs to have a brighter visual (the blueish aura) and/or a louder sound, the humming sound they produce its patetically low, it can be stupidily EASY eaten by enviroment sounds, and lets not even bring chase music, atack or grunt sounds of both the killer and survivors.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    That's really not necessary. When I've played as killer I have found them so damn easy it's laughable. I mean sure they just blessed somewhere else, but the audio is so crisp and obvious it took me less than 2 seconds to zero in on them. Are you playing the game on mute?

    This sound is difficult to hear in my headphones. As well as the sound of injured survivors, survivors on the ground, and so on.

    Is your EQ tuned somehow? I am using the default settings.