Perk buff ideas
Hey. Here are some perks that need some help so I'm here to help.
Autodidact:
You now start the Trial with a -20 % Progression penalty for Skill Checks
1 token will now grant +20% bonus progression instead of 15%
Gearhead:
will now show the aura of the survivor for 5 seconds after they leave the generator.
Smash hit:
stuns the killer for 2 extra seconds. you now only get a 150% speed boost for 3 seconds
Hex: Pentimento:
If you snuff out a boon totem, you now can make a rekindled totem from it.
Boon: Shadow Step:
you now have 25% quieter sounds across the board. The effect lingers for an extra 1 second
Beast of prey:
100% bonus blood points for actions in the Hunter category.
you now have killer instinct on the survivor until the chase is ended or you get stunned by a pallet.
You are no longer undetectable
We'll make it:
you now have a 100% healing speed increase for 120 seconds.
Hangman's trick:
now sees auras of survivors within 12 meters of the hook
the speed of the survivor sabotaging is decreased by 50%
No mither:
You start the trial healthy but as soon as you are injured you can never be healed.
Lethal Pursuer:
The auras of survivors are now revealed to you for 10 seconds
Boil Over:
Time to wiggle out decreased by 12% now cancels out iron grasp
Hysteria:
survivors now suffer from oblivious for 60 seconds
Off the record:
This perk now lasts until you are fully healed. synergizes with no mither
Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance + Pop Goes The Weasel:
Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance Damage Increased to 20%.
Pop Goes The Weasel Damage increased to 30%
Lithe + Sprint Burst:
Now has 4 seconds of speed increase but the exhaustion is now 80/70/60 seconds
Oppression:
Now immediately removes 5% progression from every generator affected.
Quick and Quiet:
Cooldown reduced by 5% across the board.
Jolt:
radius increased to 40 meters. Survivors on a generator receive a really difficult skill check.
Power struggle:
decreased the amount of progression to 20%
Stridor:
Stridor now completely counters iron will
Technician:
No longer lose progression when you fail a skill check.
Insidious:
insidious now makes you undetectable for 15 seconds as soon as you stand still for 3
Now has a cooldown of 30 seconds
Streetwise:
effect increased to 50% less consumption. no longer stacks.
Prove Thyself:
only 1 survivor needs to use this for all survivors to get this benefit map-wide. no range pre-requisite.
10% increase instead of 15% increase. These do not stack with each survivor doing the generator. so it is just a flat 10% boost
Spies Of The Shadows:
increased range to 45 meters.
Increased cooldown to 10 seconds
Dance with Me:
scratch marks are no longer visible for 10 seconds. from 3 seconds
Tinkerer:
Undetectable increased to 20 seconds
Alert:
Aura reveals increased to 10 seconds
Cooldown of 20 seconds
Thanatophobia:
increased the penalty to 30%
Wake Up:
now does not have a sound cue of the 3rd beep. removed the advantage of being able to open gates faster. you now move 5% faster when going towards an exit gate
Let me know your ideas below.
Comments
Many good changes, but even more bad ones. We'll make it is already one of the strongest healing perks and was buffed already. No.
Hangman's Trick - We have already been there and this did not work as intended. People started using it as broken alternative for BBQ. It just needs to make hooks go back after sacrifice (like it was supposed to do in the beggining, but never did due to bugs). Sabo penalty is ok.
Dance With Me: What the #########? It is already ridiculously strong, I'm not even sure if it's a bait post or not anymore.
Insidious: I can see it making for a interesting change actually. Curious of how peopel would use it.
Exhaustion perk buff: Just no? These are already s-tier perks, every single one of them.
Autodidact: While it is not a great perk, when it works it does swing the game in survivor's favour. You basically want it to heal completely with one random skillcheck (which it almost already does). No.
Off the record: Good survivors do not care about being injured or not - broken and busted
Jolt: Undeserved nerf. No.
Smash hit: No, too strong and too annoying to be hit with. Would only result in even more dcs.
Prove Thyself: What the #########? No?
Ok, this is a bait post... + for effort.
its not a bait
off the record, exhaustion, pts, and autodidact is the only ones id deem as bad. and I'm buffing jolt not nerfing it what?
Ok, so my thoughts:
Autodidact: Imo, this perk just needs to have a higher chance of getting skill checks and then it’s fine. Your buff allows for 80% heal progress on one skill check at 5 tokens. That’s a bit crazy.
Gearhead: Sure, that could actually be interesting.
Smash Hit: Meh. I think it’s alright as is.
Pentimento: Yeah, that could work.
Shadow step: No, it’s already strong enough.
Beast of prey: I’d be down to at least try this.
We’ll Make It: No. It’s already one of the best healing perks.
Hangman’s trick: Imo, just change it back to the old version where hooks come back in 10 seconds.
No mither: I’d be fine with that.
Lethal pursuer: Sure. I’d even make it like 12 seconds tbh.
Boil over: Idk about this one, I feel like that could get out of hand in swfs especially with breakout. There’s a reason breakout doesn’t stack with itself if 2 people have it.
Hysteria: I think it’s ok as it is.
Off the record: I’d rather just make it longer and/or make it also show you the aura of the killer if they attempt to read yours.
Pain resonance: No, it’s already strong.
Pop: same as above.
Lithe and sprint burst: No. If anything SB should be nerfed to 2.5 seconds.
Oppression: It really just needs a lower cooldown more than anything.
Quick and quiet: The cooldown is only 20s, I think it’s ok.
Jolt: I think the range is fine, it just needs to work on any down (not just basic attacks). The skill check buff is unnecessary.
Power struggle: Have to be careful with flip flop here. For that reason I’d say no.
Stridor: You could do this, or you could nerf iron will so that injured survivors still have regular breathing noises, which is what I think they should do.
Technician: Hard agree. The extra regression is just dumb.
Insidious: That could work.
Streetwise: I agree it shouldn’t stack with itself but 50% is a lot.
Prove thyself: No. Prove thyself needs a nerf not a buff.
Spies: No reason to increase the cooldown. I’d good with making the range a little better though.
Dance with me: I’d make the cooldown shorter but 3 second duration is fine.
Tinkerer: Nah, it’s doesn’t need a buff.
Alert: Why though? I don’t get the point of this. Adding a cooldown doesn’t make sense. I’d rather just leave it alone.
Thanatophobia: Nah, it’s fine.
Wake Up: I’d just increase the bonus to 25% and remove the range limit (it’s 128 meters so it doesn’t usually matter anyways).
thanks for your thoughts. on sprint burst and lithe i went a bit crazy
Why the hell would you want to buff meta perks?
and it's not like there is only few of them in your list...
Some ideas, well few, would be interesting, but some of those are really bad.
I have looked back on this list and have changed my thought process. i will be updating this post soon
@ShadowNurseZFX Getting a skillcheck instead of gen epxloding immediately is a huge nerf. Maybe I am biased, because I actually used to work through old ruin and not run a chicken with it's head chopped (I miss old ruind btw, so bad perk, sorting out good from bad survivors so easily). Opression? Overcharge? Ds with unnerwing presence? These are really not hard to hit if you actually try - and thus it is a nerf of Jolt. Perk isn't super strong anyway and it doesn't need further nerfs.
ok then let's just have the range, and not the skill check