I want the next killer to be a crazy dog.

Cujo is the more popularly known, but I'd greatly prefer to see Maxx, from Man's best friend! Maxx was a dog created in a lab that had a bunch of different animal stuff in him. He killed a bunch of people before his owner finally helped put him down. Max had some neat powers that could shake up DBD a little. Even if they don't license him, they could make a mongrel out of all the killer dogs Here's some ideas!

Things like following scent, marking, acid pee, predatory vision, and animal instincts would all fit neatly. I just can't wrap my head around hooks.

Comments

  • Are you forgetting we already have a Puppy?

  • But he's not a fur baby.

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    But he's not a fur baby.

    True that, and we'll never get a fur skin for him now.

    OK I'll allow one more dog Killer but they have to be able to summon more dogs

  • I don't think I can force myself to throw a pallet on a dog, even if its a killer dog

  • @Hoodied said:

    I don't think I can force myself to throw a pallet on a dog, even if its a killer dog

    What if that dog has a human intelligence that wants to tunnel, face camp and nod at you incessantly?

  • @JPA said:

    Are you forgetting we already have a Puppy?

    We do? Wym? excuse me but care to explain cause i genuinely wanna know. ive never seen anything dog related in the game

  • @deadbydaylightdude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673206#Comment_2673206

    We do? Wym? excuse me but care to explain cause i genuinely wanna know. ive never seen anything dog related in the game

    Sorry to get your hopes up, not an actual dog.

    People refer to Demogorgon sometimes as Demopuppy.

    And there is a general running joke that he's not really an unfathomably violent and dangerous nether being but just a good boye

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    Cujo is the more popularly known, but I'd greatly prefer to see Maxx, from Man's best friend! Maxx was a dog created in a lab that had a bunch of different animal stuff in him. He killed a bunch of people before his owner finally helped put him down. Max had some neat powers that could shake up DBD a little. Even if they don't license him, they could make a mongrel out of all the killer dogs Here's some ideas!

    Things like following scent, marking, acid pee, predatory vision, and animal instincts would all fit neatly. I just can't wrap my head around hooks.

    You know what they could do.. to get around hooks..make it transform back into a human but then i guess it would basically be a twilight type werewolf at that point though and i personally prefer the van helsing or underworld looking werewolves. Although, i guess the look can be edited in the customization tab for each character. But yea i dont think the game has any dog or werewolf type characters so i love this idea.

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2673688#Comment_2673688

    Sorry to get your hopes up, not an actual dog.

    People refer to Demogorgon sometimes as Demopuppy.

    And there is a general running joke that he's not really an unfathomably violent and dangerous nether being but just a good boye

    ah ok yea i mightve heard that before