I'm looking for a new DbD streamers to watch
Hello.
Could you guys help me to find a new streamer to watch? Of course, english speaking. I'm kind of burnt out of the big DbD streamers. I'll appreciate all recommendations.
Many thanks
Hello.
Could you guys help me to find a new streamer to watch? Of course, english speaking. I'm kind of burnt out of the big DbD streamers. I'll appreciate all recommendations.
Many thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those TTVS in your lobby.
You can watch Cookie468. He streams DBD on Twitch. You can also see me on there too because I usually SWF with him.
IMO KWF is better :/
Cookie468 would gladly disagree. He’d rather drink his toilet water than play customs.
Kill with friends
not kill your friends.
Kill with friends tf is that?
A dream.