Seriously, how the hell do survivor keep disappearing in mid air?!
Mostly just a rant post.
How the hell can I see a survivor with lethal pursuer, get there just after the aura reading ends, and can never find the survivor. No scratch marks, no breathing, no nothing. I check every possible hiding spot 3 times. Nothing.
I go to another gen, no one there, next gen, no one there, next gen, no one there.
Then a gen pops where I first searched for a survivor.
Am I going insane?
Comments
Them bitches be crafty. Or its a locker. Or they are just rotating around a rock as you look.
I think it's impressive how easy it can be to lose a bright red guy christmas present in the middle of a thoroughly brown and grey map, sometimes.
If you can record your matches do so and analyze the footage later, you might find out that
For me it's that they spawn on a generator so their aura is hidden all 9 seconds.