which survivor do you see the least?
I'm guessing its either Tapp or Quinton
I'm guessing its either Tapp or Quinton
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudette.
Can't see her at all.
I never play with a Quentin. Poor thing is so bad looking. However I think he is one of the best looking P3 survivors.
What's a Quentin?
Yeah, I know, I use this joke every time. Never see Bill anymore, but that's because play on PS4 these days.
Surprised how few people play Tapp. He's kind of a cool-looking fellow. Though I'd love to see a DLC where the survivor was the selling point instead of the killer. Guess it'd have to be licensed. E.g. An Ash DLC would sell even with a basic deadite killer.
Bill and Quentin
I love playing as Tapp, I think he looks ######### cool as well lol.
Dwight.
He is ALWAYS in a locker.
I would say Adam, but I haven't played much since Shattered Bloodline, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
I see Bills everywhere, and surprisingly I've run into quite a few Quentins. So I'm going to have to say Kate, again surprisingly.
Tapp, Ace and Adam are the ones I see less.
The goblin looking dude and fapp
Quentin, and tapp mostly, but I see a good mix of everyone.
The main ones I see are Claudette, Meg, and Nea (also the three I play the most).
I see Laurie, Quentin, and Tapp the least.
Everybody else I see here and there.
The main ones I see are Claudette, Meg, and Nea (also the three I play the most).
I see Laurie, Quentin, and Tapp the least.
Everybody else I see here and there.
I almost never see Adam. That kinda makes me sad because I like him. My friend thinks it's because he is too big and can't hide properly behind small obstructions but I don't know. Since my Kate is now P3, I think I will main him for a while.
Then comes Quentin.
Anyone else is pretty balanced ... or is Claudette.
Claudettes are in almost any game I play. It's kind of a meme between my friends and me now.
Tapp and Adam, I see them once every 20 matches. I think the top 2 survivors i see is nea and claudette, next are meg, dwight and david, then min and laurie and ace, then bill, quentin, and kate, and adam and tapp last.
crap knew I missed one, I see him the same amount as david and dwight.
whats funny is i cant remember the last time i saw an ace in my survivor lobbys on Xbox. its been at least a few months
Guys, something impossible just happened! I spotted an Ace!
...He changed into Meg before starting, but still counts.
Definitely Tapp and Ace. I see Claudette and Meg the most, but in the past few months I've seen a pretty large influx of Megs over Claudettes. Not sure why!
Tapp is the one I see the least.
LIES!!!!
Jumps back in locker
As a Killer main, I see Tapp the least.
Tapp players tend to play the distraction roll.
I see plenty of Quintons, and most of them love to teabag. So i love to kill him.
Tapp
Tapp. Which sucks, Tapp is cool as #########.
Which is good because the ones you do see are all DS using, disconnecting toxic little tryhards.
They tbag, go for the best loops, then rage quit when they've lost their DS. Almost every single one of them lmao.
bill he doesnt exist in ps4
My precious crack addicted baby
