Artist Power Clarification
It is my understanding, as per the power text, that if you hit someone with a Dire Crow within it's "Arrow" path it will injure them, even without being swarmed correct? If that is true, then I think it's bugged. I just had a game where I hit 3 people on the other side of a wall or pallet, well within the injure path, and all it did was swarm them. I will try to get video in another game but wanted to make sure I am not mistaken about how it's supposed to work.
Comments
I recommend the video of OtzDarva about the power of the killer, from 8 meters it reveals the survivors and before 8 meters, the raven hits the survivor
It has to be a direct hit with the crow at close range. If the crow passes through any object it will only swarm, or damage an already swarmed survivor.
It's not only about range. You need to have clear path, so any objects like wall etc. will result only with swarm.
Ahhh that's not made very clear in the power description. Interesting. Thanks.